Appointments & Referrals
Making an Appointment
Main Appointment Line:
New Born Appointment:
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment. If you must cancel your appointment please call 24 hours prior.
Call 1-800-TRICARE option 1 to talk to a nurse who can answer health-related questions, help you find a doctor and schedule appointments.
After Hours Care:
If you need care after hours, please call 850-505-6601
In Case of an Emergency:
If you have an emergency, go to the nearest emergency room or call 911. To learn more, visit www.tricare.mil/emergency.
You may be able to make an MTF appointment online, see the below options:
The TRICARE Secure Patient Portal is a secure system designed to help you manage your individual or family health care online. Using these systems, you can:
- Make appointments
- Cancel/reschedule appointments
- Get E-Visits
- Request prescription refills
- Request prescription renewals
- View laboratory tests results
- View selected radiology reports
Try TRICARE Secure Messaging. Why waste time with unnecessary office visits and telephone calls? Instead, you can send a secure email message to your doctor for the health care team anytime, anywhere. Secure messaging lets you talk privately with your doctor or the medical staff via email. With secure messaging, you can:
- Ask questions and get non-emergency health care advice
- Request appointments and referrals
- Ask your doctor to renew your prescriptions
- Request copies of labs and other test results
- Find health education information about a variety of topics including links to doctor-recommended information and sites
Registering NEW Dependents (Including newborns)
Steps to be taken PRIOR to making an appointment at NH Pensacola:
Outpatient Medical Records (Update DEERS)
6000 W. Highway 98
Pensacola, FL 32512
- Newborn: hospital birth facts or birth certificate
- New dependent (i.e. stepchild, parent, or spouse): include but not limited to marriage certificate, dependent birth certificate and social security card, valid form of I.D., and /or dependency documentation, etc.
Humana Military (Primary Care Manager (PCM) Assignment)
The dependent must be assigned a PCM prior to making an appointment. Members have two options:
- Online: http://www.humana-military.com/
- Select Beneficiaries > Enrollment > Beneficiary Web Enrollment > Enroll Now
- Phone: 1-800-444- 5445
MTF Medical Records Department (Patient Registration)
Once the dependent has been registered with PSD and Humana Military, the Medical Records Department can register the member in CHCS/AHLTA and create a medical record.
Schedule initial appointment (Establish Care with PCM)
Call Appointment Line: 850-505-7171